Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sand Angels

So tempting right now to pack up the truck grab the skim board and point my headlights southward. I am wasting this amazing weather landlocked in Clinton ms when i could be tearing it up skimming or kayaking or doing all sorts of things at the beach.. Not to mention that i do not want to take my midterm tomorrow. I am praying for patience to be able to actually wait until spring break actually comes to start spring break although i am vaguely aware that in my mind spring break started last week. This semester is going by quite quickly though which is pretty amazing, i have come to the conclusion that this is because i am out and about this semester instead of keeping mostly to myself the semester before. Now a days there just aren't enough hours in the day. Also recently i have really been wanting to go to Ireland for a Guinness.. St.Patty's day is coming up soon and being as i am an Irish citizen i think it only suiting that i get wild in my celebration of our national holiday, hopefully big o will be able to join in on the celebration. It will be reminiscent of our celebration of the fourth of July in the middle of Dublin.

Lost our playoff inter mural game to some upperclassman.. I had to guard one of the guys from the real basketball team named mark.. He is about 6 5 and 230 used to be a marine and can hit his head on the rim.. needless to say it was trying.. I ended up with ten points and one dunk and i barely missed a put back dunk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.