Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Angels?...

So I suppose its time for another blog post.. its been just shy of two years and admittedly my blog has not been missed that much. But I do enjoy going back and reading my old posts to reminisce about past experiences. So hear it goes.. Its snowing today in Clinton and with the snow comes visions of cancelled classes "dancing" in my head.  We wont find out until tomorrow but my hopes are high.  I had two tests today and I am not sure i did well on either one.  Teachers must have a secret conclave every month and plan to have their tests on the same day to torment students.  Other then the tests it has been a pretty slow day.. Travis and I took Ironhide out to play in the snow this afternoon and almost managed to get it stuck, but luckily we managed to escape.  After dinner I worked out and now I find myself in my room listening to al green while david watches TV.  Cant really think of anything else to write so this is it.. Here are some pics of the ice and snow..


No comments: