Tuesday, December 9, 2008

15. Last Blog-A-Roo

I am at this point writing my last blog, and I must admit it is quite a joyful entry. If you have read any of my previous blogs you have noticed my overall distaste for this assignment and my anticipation for this assignment to end. I do however believe that this assignment was a effective, no matter how much i disliked it. I am actually thinking about continuing writing a blog on my own after this class is over. It will be quite a bit more enjoyable without set criteria and a Sunday due dates. I do wish i had been more open and worked a harder on my blogs. Every blog i wrote was written on Sunday afternoon after 2 pm which is not very effective for producing a great blog. I am happy with my blogs though and glad to have this assignment over with.