Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Blogs NO Longer Due At TWO!

Well a new semester has begun and with it new classes most of which i am quite fond of withe the exception of my 3 hour lab... i am afraid it is too long for my taste but all in all i have a good schedule. Another change that came with this new semester is that my blog writing is no long mandatory thus making it all the more fun. I must admit that i could have put more effort in my blogs of old. So plans for this week are hinder concert Wednesday and then hopefully friday afternoon lee and i will be MSU bound to have some fun and to see state whoop ole miss on Saturday.. also i am hoping to go to owen's game at belhaven tomorrow it will be the 2nd time i have seen him play this year and i am pretty excited to see him play.. but time to put away the rest of my laundry.. peace

No comments: