Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"feels like a friday night but its only tuesday* afternoon"


Went to owen's game last night at Tougaloo to witness an embarrassing defeat. Owen didnt play too well and ended up rolling his ankle near the end of a hopeless game. I blame his performance on the guards, they seemed to constantly be jacking up three's while they completely neglected the post until late in the game. Lee and Randa came along with me and to Canes afterward. I was then kept up way past the time i got in bed by a noisy 3rd floor.... gotta love dorm life... I ended up only going to one class today, this was the first time i had missed class this year and i dont plan to make it a habit but i really felt i deserved some rest. My name was signed on both roles though. I am now on the brink of starting my homework but like any other time i sit down at my computer i start to browse the worldwide web... facebook being a regular on my hit list and i figured that writing a blog would be much more fun than doing personal fiance thus here i am.... Things have been going pretty fast lately and with things moving quickly i seem to be making mistakes.. some subtle and insignificant, others more important. It seems that a past persons trespasses against me in my life are affecting my life regarding another person making me reluctant to put myself out there.. Not exactly fair to this person but i cant really help it.. i am not a very open person so i think that's as deep as i ll venture into the topic.. Intramural game tonight at 9 hopefully i ll have some time to workout afterward as well.. but its time to get back to the grind and beat my schoolwork into submission.. PEACE and here is a pick of the way we have the beds set up for madre.. and a sexy truck for everyone else

1 comment:

tallmamma@blogspot.com said...

Great to get "peek" into your world. I am warmed by your attitude toward class attendance. Good Luck with bb. I like the beds, the truck...well, you know there are mixed emotions in my heart over "that truck!" Madre