Saturday, January 31, 2009

Somewhere Between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace

Busy busy week this past week. So much going on that i didnt get to give everything as much time as it deserved. Bombed a biology quiz thanks to me jerk of a professor that started the quiz before class started. I walked in class at 11 59 to find that the quiz had begun and the class was already on #6 of 11 questions,needless to say i failed the quiz. That night i went to a Greek restaurant called Kiefers(i think i spelled it wrong?) with Randa and some of her friends and it was pretty great food. Afterwards we went to club fire to see hinder in concert.(My ticket would have been $10 cheaper if Mom would give me Owen's ID back) It was a great concert though and i really did enjoy myself. I called callie, my little sister, when Lips of an Angel came on but i am not sure how good it sounded on her end it was awesome on my end. Friday afternoon i headed up to MSU we somewhat went out friday night but we were in by 12 and the next morning we were going to go to the game but didnt on account of our failure to find lee a student id and jonathan's loss of his card. We hung out for the rest of the day went and ate abners then headed back home. I am not in the dorm with nothing to do. We played some soccer in the hall and wrestled around some but we all wanna go out.. Too bad there isnt anywhere to go lol... but we'll see what we can find.. i am out.. PEACE

1 comment:

tallmamma@blogspot.com said...

Gratifying to read about your idyllic college experience. Looking forward to those good grades that will be coming home with you. mom