Sunday, October 12, 2008

5. My Weekend on Campus

I have been told that i am in the bottom half of those writing blogs and that my posts are too short and that i do not comment on other peoples blogs. Therefore i suppose it is time to step up my game when it comes to doing these blogs otherwise my grade will suffer.

This weekend my sister's volleyball team came up to MC to play for the state championship so even though it is fall break i ended up staying on campus. My best friend who plays d1 basketball came to see me this weekend, which is pretty amazing since he is so busy with basketball practicing 4 times a day. Also my family from Long Beach came up to see my sister play so i got to show them the campus and spend a lot of time with them. On top of all this my sister played very well and they won south state although they did end up losing a very close game to south haven.

All in all it was a great weekend that I really enjoyed even though the campus was pretty much completely dead. As well as having a great weekend i now have two more days of nothing to do so i suppose i ll be going home, and writing my response paper(thank you Dr.Miller). I hope this post is long enough to reach the requirements and i suppose i ll go and post some comments on other peoples pages now and try to enjoy the rest of my fall break before i have to come back to this mundane existence known as college life.

1 comment:

Rachael Peterson said...

i'm happy you got to spend time with your family. thats always a bonus!