Sunday, October 26, 2008

7. Blog Time Yet Again

I am writing blog from Mckee dorm on MSU campus. It has been a pretty good weekend and although i am not ready to enter into a new week of class and homework i am satisfied with how this weekend went. I started off the weekend at MC for follies which i found quite enjoyable the hosts did an awesome job in my opinion and i really enjoyed the civitian skit and dance, which i had a few friends participate in. The other skits and dances were good as well. Saturday morning i had practice at 9 then around 12 i headed up to MSU with a friends from Millsaps and made it up in time for tailgating in the junction. The game was fairly enjoyable although it was a bit cold and i just so happened not to bring a jacket or hoodie to the game. After the game we went to the student union and ate then off to the fraternities where we saw project pat and a few other bands. So all in all a good weekend. I do wish that MC had more to do on its campus although this weekend there was a fair amount to do. Also basketball is starting to take up alot of my free time which is somewhat of a good thing. My days seem to go by quicker now that basketball has started up. I am about to start the drive back to Clinton now and start on my rough draft for Dr.Miller's class due tomorrow at 1.