Sunday, October 5, 2008

First Weekend Home

Well I am about to head back to MC from my first weekend back home and its strange but i am somewhat anxious to get back. Home doesnt quite seem like home anymore. Strangely enough i miss my bed in the dorm and the freedom to do whatever i want whenever i want. It was nice to come home and see family and friends but this weekend concreted the fact that things are just different.

Also this weekend i went to visit my brother at Spring Hill and went to bay fest on saturday. I had a great time seeing Puddle of Mudd, Kid Rock, Candlebox, and BuckCherry. I also enjoyed getting to spend sometime with my brother since we dont see each other very often.

All in all i would have to say it was a pretty good weekend and i am ready to get this week of school over with so i can relax and waste my life away on fall break next weekend.