Sunday, November 9, 2008

9. Semester's Close

As this semester draws to a close i realize how much i have missed out on and how much I haven't done that i should have done. Also i realize that in one class i have an uphill battle to get the A i want instead of a C. It seems to be a never ending cycle in life of regret for procrastination(or it least there is in my life). I wish i was more serious about grades and school sooner in the semester. Not only that but i wish i had rushed and that i had spent more weekends on campus earlier on in the semester instead of making trips to other colleges. Not much i can do about it now but continue on in the end of semester frenzy trying to get the grades i want. I always have next semester to look forward to and i have learned many lessons this semester that will help with in the years to come. My grade in english especially might suffer due to a nonchalant "guesstamation" i made on Dr.Miller's age based on a remarks he made to us during conditioning for baksetball. Now that i have had time to actually think about it i would say that he looks like a very healthy thirty-five year old, and i am not only saying this to improve my grade but some bonus points would be apperciated. Yet another short post from me but i had trouble getting my password to log on and also i have practice at 3 so it cant be helped.